Friday, June 28, 2013

Star Trek listing

 

I intend to concentrate on Star Trek until I have put photos of my Micro Machine Star Trek collection on this blog.

To start with a catalogue of the models available would be a good idea, I think. I am afraid I can’t remember where I got this from, but it was freely available on the Internet so I think I am OK reproducing it here. If you recognise the listing as yours then sorry and thank you.

Collection

Model

I

SS Botany Bay

Klingon battlecruiser

Romulan Bird-of-Prey

II

Shuttlecraft Galileo II

Deep Space K-7

USS Enterprise

III

Earth Spacedock

Klingon Bird-of-Prey

USS Reliant

IV

Vulcan warp sled Surak

USS Grissom

USS Excelsior (two versions exist, NX-2000 and NCC-2000, the NX variant is harder to find)

V

Klingon attack cruiser

USS Enterprise-D

Romulan scout ship

VI

USS Enterprise-C

Borg cube

Ferengi Marauder

VII

Type 6 shuttlecraft (Berman)

Romulan warbird

USS Stargazer (ready room version)

VIII

Deep Space 9

Cardassian warship

Danube-class (USS Rio Grande)

IX

Klingon Bird-of-Prey (with a different paint job)

USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D (with detachable saucer section)

USS Enterprise-B

X

Bajoran raider

Klaestron starship

Miradorn raider

XI

Earth Spacedock shuttle

HMS Bounty Bird-of-Prey (with moveable wings)

USS Farragut

XII

USS Defiant

Jem'Hadar attack ship

USS Saratoga

XIII

USS Voyager (with movable warp nacelles)

Kazon fighter

Maquis raider

XIV

Kazon raider

Numiri ship

Kazon mothership

XV

Karemma ship

Bajoran solar sail ship

Cardassian Obsidian

XVI

Kazon torpedo

Caretaker's array

Class 2 shuttle

Collector's Set

Special Model(s)

I

USS Enterprise-A

II

Future USS Enterprise-D from "All Good Things..."

USS Pasteur

Klingon Battlecruiser from "All Good Things..."

III

USS Enterprise-E

Differences between the First and Second Editions.

  • The Enterprise (NCC-1701) was in Collection I.
  • The first Klingon Bird-of-Prey, the Excelsior and the Reliant were in Collection II.
  • The Klingon attack cruiser, the Borg cube and the Romulan warbird were in Collection III. Later, the Borg cube was replaced by the Enterprise-D.
  • The Ferengi Marauder, the Borg cube and the shuttlecraft were in Collection IV.
  • The Galor-class, Deep Space 9 and the runabout were in Collection V.

No comments: